Saturday 23 May 2015

Promise

I wait her daily in this valley
Under that Willow tree
Where she promised lovely
To meet me again with glee

Thus years passed away
The tree has grown old
I am still gazing the way
Through which she rolled

Neither she came nor her news
Now my body doesn't support me
My whole body parts become loose
Darkness has spreaded over me

My heart still feel her breath
How she hugged me tightly
I was happy,never felt any dearth
I kept watching her eyes brightly

How I touched her with my hand
How I played with her joyfully
Enjoyed sliding over snowy land
Oh!the scene was great jolly

Perhaps she went to that place
From where she came here
Now I have only her memory's flash
Which I am feeling sitting here

Yet I have not left my word
Perhaps she promised me
Not to meet me in this world
But there where we will feel free

No comments:

Post a Comment