Saturday 2 May 2015

Can I sit beside you

Can I sit beside you?
Is there many stars in the sky?
Such she asked me in a view
This made me happy and cry

I wonder to say you
We are friends living away
I want to meet but chances few
So different is our fate and way

When I see the stars at night
I find the charm of your eye
Your face your look seem so bright
I feel you when I look at the sky

Your fragrance is in the air
In the sky flying like cloud
When I breath I feel so fair
Having your memory with proud

Time is flying ahead
Dream to meet you become dark
Only thought of your beauty I had
Which appear to me a singing Lark

With love I want to hear your song
That comes from my imagination
Always I feel charm never seem wrong
So sweet my soul can learn the expression

Dear we will meet in the heaven
You will sit beside me looking at the sky
Enjoying the life without any condition
Moving into the stars  like a butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment