Friday 8 January 2016

Different people have different meter to see beauty

Different people have different meter to see beauty
But I see beauty in thy heart in thy soul on thy face
I travel by the soul seeing the road that leads to thy beauty
That is traveled much but no one can find out thy trace

Not all can be able to keep the eyes that can see thy power
Not all can have the heart that can store love for thee
Yet many in the hope of getting thee move like rover
Thee play gently in front of them but they can't see

Sitting on my love spot I see them fail in thy exam
And thee,an extremely strict examiner, test them all
Difficult to pass thy test for all who take thy game
It takes time to stand up but no time spends to fall

I have learnt a big text from this that happened
To prepare myself to move on deeply and widely
To that road that goes to thy heart, is not hardened
I will fly with thy love wings spreading outwardly

No comments:

Post a Comment