Friday 19 June 2015

When I begin

When I begin painting my feeling
Your image come to my mind
Make me master of  thrilling
That inspires me to paint a new kind

I feel your fragrance through ink
Spreading on the paper like flood
Difficult to draw how you blink
Yet my brush takes ink as blood

Your blue eyes look like lake
Lips as petals and cheeks as roses
Dignity of love that has no lack
The owner of the beauty's Lodges

You are the inspiration for the lovers
Who got hurts in love for days
You are like pole star among the stars
That guides all who lose their ways

Your beauty can give eyes to blind
Life to dead,a support to needy
A hope to those who are denied
A bright way to get remedy

You are such a painting of my world
Truth,only truth reflects there over
On which time can't write any word
This will remain same forever

No comments:

Post a Comment